Pages

Sabado, Oktubre 29, 2011

joie de vivre

Ideas just came rushing in. It's semestral break and I can't understand where I have acquired a fiery lust for doing things that are practically nonesense for a busy person like me. It may have been brought about by my feet aching to go outdoors. It's actually my first time staying indoors for a couple of days. I have always been out investing on something, training actually. I suddenly felt a rush like, I paused for a while and for a split second, I though of my innermost cravings and unconscious desires. It's funny how silly my thoughts can be... I suddenly felt the urge to dream. Dream, as in, to view myself ten years from now. What would I be in the future... Or who will I be with... well, not in a mushy way but I suddenly want to do something about it.

I want to be a board topnotcher next year :)

I want to be a kick ass dancer and continue ORIF's legacy (6 peat)

I want to be a succesful nurse/doctor someday :)

I want to have a Godfearing, hot boyfriend someday. LOL.

I want to learn how to play the piano...

I want to be inspired by great people..


It's funny how I can list a number of things to attain this. I even devised a three day plan for my long weekend so that I would be able to structure my thoughts and pick up the pieces. Hopefully being able to build up something that would result to a better me someday. I don't know, I don't want to plan much... I just have to list and see what God has in store for me. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento